1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing/using any of our services, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of our terms of service. These terms are general for the use of the website, blogs and services generally accessed by the web. Additional TOC may apply to additional services such as in-person workshops, online workshops and other services. Please refer to the TOC for each purchase/registrations as they may be different from the general terms in this document.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
We provide a variety of resources including workshops, blogs, videos, articles etc. that can be accessed in different ways. The communications from us may include service announcements, admin related and newsletters that cannot be opted out from as these messages are deemed as being part of our Services. Any new services released under our Services will automatically be included under this TOS.
We will not be held liable for any deletion of personalized information or settings. We are also not responsible for any fees applicable to obtaining internet access in order to access any of our Services.
Further, access to us occurs by using third party networks (internet, cable and phone services providers) and information will be transmitted over these networks.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You must be over 13 years of age to register for a service or an account with us. You must provide true and accurate personal information. The use of fake names and false information is a direct violation of our TOS.
If any of the above terms and conditions are not met, we reserve the right to suspend or permanently delete your account. We may also ban you from using any our Services in the future.
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account if and when you register for an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. You agree to notify us of any unauthorized use of password/account and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
6. MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information (all content), whether posted/transmitted publicly or privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the content originated. This means that you are fully responsible for all content that you upload/post/email/transmit or make available via our Services. We do not guarantee the integrity, accuracy or quality of the Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services.
You agree to not use any of our Services to:
- a. upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- b. harm minors in any way;
- c. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Gozamm official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- d. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted;
- e. upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- f. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- g. upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
- h. upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- i. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of our Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- j. interfere with or disrupt our Services or servers or networks connected to our Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our Services, including using any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers;
- k. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- l. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- m. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- n. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
You acknowledge that we may or may not pre-screen Content, but that we and our designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via our Services. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by us or submitted to us, including without limitation information in any Gozamm Services.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the TOS; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of our company, its users and the public.
You understand that our Services and software embodied within our Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Gozamm and/or content providers who provide content to our Services. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into our Services. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on our Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
7. GENERAL INFORMATION
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and it governs your use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us, with respect to our Services.
Choice of Law and Forum. We both agree that the TOS and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action or disputes (regardless of theory) arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and us, shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in the county of Los Angeles, California. You and Gozamm agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Los Angeles, California and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our Services or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Latest Update: July 3, 2020